Saturday, November 20, 2010

Adventures

So I haven't blogged for awhile, and it's been even longer since I put up any pictures. I'm realizing that my distaste for taking pictures is having a real impact on fodder for blogging.

Well, I'll give you what I've got.

The boys went out the other night to the sand dunes where they played king of the mountain, desert style. When they came home, well, I'll let you decide. This is my favorite Aussie Josh.

I decided to poke fun at him and how dirty he was. Then he got this tired/annoyed look on his face.

AND HE ATTACKED ME (pictures not included...I was fighting for my life after all) After the attack, where he gave me a sweaty hug and rubbed his hair in my face...I was nearly as sandy as he was. The punk!



So I moved on to bigger and better things. Teaching Eli to cut hair. Here, Spencer submits to the first attempt of Eli's razor. He wanted a 'special' haircut for spirit week.


I had to do the finishing touches..

Isn't he cute?







No comments:

Post a Comment