Sunday, November 8, 2009

Why

I'm beginning to understand how this earth is not my home. We are truly just sojourners. People who stay somewhere temporarily. I'm finding that to be content in all circumstances also applies to all places and situations. What is it that God has lead me here for? Do I need to know? I guess not. I do need to be content however. I know I am in His will because of the peace he has given so I shall continue in this way until a new truth is made known. I trust Him, this God who uses both children and military leaders for his purpose. His will is perfect and His ways are true. But the best part is this: He has my safety, protection, design, and life in His priority. What a wonderfully loving God we serve!

2 comments:

  1. Amem Cindy! Love what you shared. We are only sojourners here! Thanks for the reminder! Many blessings to you. So glad you are enjoying Africa! I would love to take a trip to Africa some day. You cannot say you have not lived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite song -
    This world is not my home,
    I'm just a passin' through.
    My treasures are laid up
    somewhere beyond the blue.
    The angels beckon me
    from heaven's open door,
    and I can't feel at home
    in this world any more.

    ReplyDelete